About RBSK Payroll: RBSK Payroll is a division of RBSK Partners PC which is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in Indiana in business since 1965. RBSK is led by its partners who are committed to the growth of the organization and are willing to invest money back into the company year after year. Prospective employees can anticipate entering a family-friendly environment, where continuous improvement is ever-present, and teamwork is fostered.
Dedication to innovation, continuous learning, and a focus on a rich local family atmosphere is at the core of what makes RBSK successful. RBSK is diversified in payroll, accounting, audit, bookkeeping, information technology services and is focused on continuing to expand and add additional services.
RBSK Payroll Appreciates Their Employees by Providing:
- Competitive salaries,
- Continuing education,
- Autonomy and the ability to react and communicate directly with clients,
- Generous vacation allowance,
- Internal advancement opportunities,
- 401k, very flexible work schedules and more.
Your Unique Role with Us: The ideal candidate for the full-time Payroll Processor role will be able to work efficiently, paying close attention to detail, and will assist the payroll manager and other team members in all levels of payroll-related tasks. Being self-motivated to keep deadlines on tight schedules, providing the best customer service to our clients – while maintaining a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality is key.
Core Qualifications and Experience: The Payroll Processor should be organized and detail oriented and must be able to ensure payment is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations for both salaried and hourly employees.
- An associate’s or bachelor's degree is preferred
- May be a recent graduate, payroll processing experience is preferred
- FPC certification is preferred or a desire to pass the FPC certification exam in the near future
- Accurate data entry skills with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting principles, payroll, garnishments, and benefits distribution
- Confidentiality and respect for the privacy of employee records
- Ability to work independently and within a team to track towards deadlines
- Strong computer skills such as with Microsoft office, email, and a propensity to learn and navigate the software used throughout the organization
We are seeking a passionate, friendly full-time Payroll Processor who is ready to advance their career and join the team. Applicants can be assured of strict confidence when applying.
With an average tenure of 14+ years, send us your resume and find out why. Let’s talk!